Sales and Marketing Executive
We are seeking a confident and driven individual to join our well established Colchester based client as a sales and marketing executive. Your role as sales and marketing executive will be to contact potential customers to arrange presentations for them to be shown the companies software and services. To be considered for this role you must possess excellent communication skills, able to handle objections and be a real team player.
- Contact potential customers to arrange sales presentations of the company's software and services to individuals and groups.
- Liaise with potential customers prior to sale.
- Ensure all sales activity is accurately recorded in the CRM system in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy of CRM system.
- Follow-up any sales leads to maximise sales opportunities.
- Answer queries and assist potential customers prior to sale.
- Carry out any other duties that to support the company in its marketing activity.
- Generate additional leads.
- Work closely and constructively with Business Development Managers and Senior Management to achieve objectives.
- Assist other departments where cover may be required
- Previous cold calling experience
- Excellent diary planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to handle objections and respond in a professional way.
- Self-motivated and the ability to support and encourage colleagues.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Resilience and flexibility when dealing with clients in a sales arena.
- Good IT skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work to targets
- Team Player
Benefits to you
Basic salary £17.5k plus bonus
- Standard holiday is 20 days per annum with extra days given for long service and between Christmas and New Year when the office is closed.
- Death in service scheme which provides cover of 4 x salary.
- Company pension scheme from day one
- Lovely office environment
- Great team
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful.