EHS Manager Chemical Industry, Oxford
EHS Manager, Oxford
Are you an up and coming EHS Manager looking to join a rapidly growing organization?
Do you want to join an organisation that actually hires you with a direct route of career progression in mind?
Are you a strong personality with the experience and gravitas to influence up to board level staff, but also hands on enough to build strong relationships with shop floor staff aswell?
Answering yes to all of the above makes you the kind of candidate my client would undoubtedly love to talk to. I will be creating a shortlist this week of highly qualified EHS professionals to interview for the post of EHS Manager.
In addition the EHS Manager will:
- Have been an EHS focussed role previously.
- Hold the NEBOSH certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Have a HSE background from the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Expeirnece conducting internal and external audits.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental standards.
The EHS Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and refining the exposing EHS policies
- Develop the HSE training matrix
- Own, develop and conduct risk assessments for all areas of the site.
This role has been made with a view to the successful EHS Manager moving into a more group focussed role where they will be responsible for EHS at the Nottingham site but also the company's subsidiaries.
Working as part of the dedicated site team you will be in a supportive environment in a company that actually offers long term career prospects.
As a specialist recruiter for EHS within the Chemical industry I will be happy to represent you on this role, and also discuss other EHS vacancies I have that may be of interest.
Please send your MS Word CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call me to discuss on +442079402105
EHS Advisor, EHS Manager, EHS Officer, HSE Manager, HSE Advisor, HSE Officer, EHS job, EHS in Nottingham, EHS in Chemical, Chemical EHS, Chemical HSE, HSE jobs UK, HSE job Nottingham