Sales Progression Manager
Sales progression manager required to join our Colchester based client due to business increasing. As sales progression manager, you will be responsible for building client relationships and communicate with all parties involved in a property sale as well as assisting with the management of a small team. To be considered for this opportunity sales progression manager you must possess experience within the property industry, have excellent communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment and have worked at a senior level.
- Report to the Sales Manager
- Build on client relationships
- Communicate with estate agents, customers, and clients
- Provide an integral support role to both your dedicated team and the company.
- Responsible for the successful exchange of contracts and subsequent legal completion of all properties purchased
- Process all paperwork accurately and to deadlines
- Manage a small team and ensure they are carrying out all duties required to a high standard
- Ability to communicate with all parties involved both internally and externally
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience is essential within a property industry
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- Experience in either estate agency or new homes
- Need to be able to work at a fast pace
- Previous management experience
- Ability to meet targets and work to client and company deadlines.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and problem solve accordingly.
Benefits to you
- Competitive salary £22-£30k dependant on experience
- Free parking
- Modern offices
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm with one Saturday in six with a day off in the week.
- Opportunity to work for expanding successful company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has not been unsuccessful.