Junior Marketing Assistant
Junior Marketing Assistant
What You Will Do:
As a Junior Marketing Assistant, your primary responsibility is to execute marketing initiatives and provide daily support to the marketing management team.
Daily activities include identifying consumer trends and solutions, implementing marketing programs to increase consumer exposure, and keeping detailed records of all potential customer leads. The Marketing Communications Associate will also monitor and communicate market / industry trends, consumer feedback, and adjust the campaigns accordingly with the team.
Following success in individual projects, this position will also allow opportunities for candidates to assist in managing territories, creating training materials and will also allow candidates to get involved in project management. The goal of the Marketing Communications Associate is to ensure that their client’s brands are recognised as industry leaders through the increase of their brand awareness, market share and overall revenue.
You will do this by:
* Responsibly executing daily tasks surrounding product and service promotions for assigned clientele
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to map territory, game plan, and launch marketing plans
* Providing ongoing market evaluation through direct consumer contact, follow ups, and monitoring of competition and industry trends
* Interacting with consumers daily to assess the current demand of client products and services and you will be tasked with adjusting campaigns to ensure they have a coherent message that resonates with the target market
* Ensuring a seamless sales process through effective marketing and promotional tactics
* Maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Understanding and following company rules and regulations.
* Performing all other duties as assigned and required.
What You Are Getting Into:
We are all committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Across the company we share in common goals and we always aim to be the best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many innovative people around that you’ll be motivated to become a solution oriented individual that is focused on finding the pragmatic answer to client challenges.
Team spirit is infectious. Communications is essential. Ideas are welcome. We challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
What You Will Need:
* Self-motivated, proven leader
* Excellent communication skills
* Basic technical proficiency
* Drive & ambition to succeed
Apply now via our online application process and we will be contacting the successful candidates within 48 hours. Good luck!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139018