£16,000-£17,000 pa + excellent benefits
Based in Manchester with free parking
Vital Human Resources has been around for 30 years, with 16 offices nationwide and a leader in the engineering/technical recruitment sector. We have an excellent brand in the industry and are continuing to grow rapidly.
We are part of a larger group with a family run feel – you will be respected as an individual, valued as a key member of the team, your ideas will be listened to and you’ll be fully supported. We are a diverse team that come from different backgrounds and will be able to support you in your career development
Come and talk to us! You have nothing to lose, but lots to gain.
- Checking orders comply with standard business requirements
- Order entry and acceptance – Data used for resourcing in the rail industry
- Order distribution
- Utilising external order management systems
- Reconciling order discrepancies
- Assist with KPI reports: Unfilled shifts & ACO
You will need:
- Experience of administration work / data entry – preferably in a financial role
- Good level of excel skills
- Good level of skills in utilising systems
- Good communication skills.
Contact us now – ************ To apply for this position contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to **************************
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139319