Accounts Administrator / Credit Controller
Located in Alton, our client offers to the market both UK manufactured and imported goods which are then sold worldwide to showrooms, designers and other clients. The client now has their own sales distribution operations in 3 countries, managing more than 17,000 square metres, (185,000 square feet) of warehousing and production space.
The company have a team of more than 100 committed staff, not only are they a good company to work for, there are progression opportunities for those commited with good work ethics.
Main Role Outlined
The company are currently seeking an Accounts Administrator / Credit Controller to join their team. This is a busy and varied role, and you'll have the opportunity to contribute to friendly team with ambitious company goals.
To be a suitable for this position you will ideally have significant experience of working in a similar environment. You will need excellent organisation skills, time-management skills and attention to detail.
Job Role Aspects
- Proactive in chasing customers for payment via phone, letter and email.
- Resolving any client issues or queries to ensure the timely collection of all outstanding payments.
- Liaising with the sales team regarding any queries.
Sales Ledger: -
- Managing lall aspects of multicurrency cash receipts
- Matching remittances to payment received on bank statement or cheque
- Ensuring all payments received are allocated to the appropriate invoices
- Preparing and sending post system invoices
- Dealing with customer credit notes
- Preparing aged debtors report by the second working day after month end
- Credit card payments
- Organising EC Sales / Intrastats
The right candidate will have:
- A proven track record of working in a fast paced finance / accounts role
- Experience using accounting software
- Excellent reconciliation skills and a proven record in reducing outstanding balances
- Good communication skills and able to adapt to change
- Accurate and methodical thinking as well as being highly organised
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please click "Apply Now" and your CV will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139429