Technical Sales Engineer, Electrical
Technical Sales Engineer, Electrical
B-30-50k (negotiable dep upon experience) plus bonus
Company car/car allowance, laptop, phone, and pension
Experience in low voltage Circuit Protection
Technical Electrical background ideal
Location - South and North (ideally based around London, Southampton and Leeds, Manchester)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well funded start up and the opportunity in the longer term could be extremely financially rewarding and provide you with an excellent opportunity to progress your career.
An expanding UK Electrical Distributor is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer with a proven track record of sales, ideally selling low voltage circuit protection products.
You will have exceptional sales skills and be energetic with a real passion for success.. You will be involved in developing new business and increasing the purchase value within their existing accounts. They are looking for someone who has a stable background and hasn't changed their jobs every 3-4 years.
This is a small and newly set up company and the brand is new to the market. Consequently, it is essential you have the capabilities of developing your sales skills to re able to demonstrate the usage of your exceptional sales and marketing strategies to win customers. Someone who has a technical electrical background combined with experience selling low voltage circuit protection would be extremely advantageous but not essential.
You will be responsible for developing new business within the UK Market so previous experience in related Electrical distribution market would be ideal.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Sales person within electrical distribution to develop their career in the Electrical industry. You will be selling electrical equipment (include Circuit Protection, Rotary Switches and Industrial Plugs and Sockets ranges) to electrical wholesalers, building contractors or government sectors etc. You will also be required to work with sales agents to expand their customer base.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Be self-motivated
- Have a proven sales background
- Have the ability to build rapport and develop long term relationships
- Be enthusiastic about the products
- Have attention to detail that ensures the customer's requirements are conveyed accurately to the design and manufacturing teams
- Bring new ideas to the business in ways to improve our products and market share
You will also need to take fully accountabilities for the management of day-to-day operation relating to new business such as customer visit, tendering for new build projects or building modernization etc.
- Successful previous experience as a Technical Sales Engineer/Business Development Executive who consistently achieves targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from conception to close
- Experiences in Sales and marketing in particularly relating to the low voltage industrial market
- Familiar with circuit protection, rotary switches, industrial plugs and sockets, requirements and customer needs
- Strong market perception sense. Keen to grasp market direction
- Close relationship with the customers, the availability of existing sales channel is most welcome
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- High enthusiasm, strong sense of responsibility, honest and confident
- Experience building client relationships that lead to account revenue growth
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, team building and organization ability
- Planning UK or regional market development strategy and sales plan
- In line with the company overall sales target, submit the sales plan, supervise the implementation of all sales processes and complete the sales task
- Manage existing sales agents to increase the sales and customer base.
- Develop new business
- To develop annual marketing and product plan
- To improve existing product pricing system, sales strategy, regional coverage strategy and promotion plan
If you are interested in this role and feel you have relevant experience, please forward your CV using the attached link.
"MK Electric", "Hager", "BG", "Eaton", "MEM", "Contactum", "Cudis",
"Hamilton", "Hager Electric", "Electrium Sales Limited", "Schneider"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139249