ITSM Reporting Analytics Manager
The ITSM Reporting Analytics Manager's role is to manage reporting requirements and produce executive and operational reports using analytical tools, ensuring all performance reporting is provided and that the reporting service evolves to give new insights into operational, and to engage with the business to understand business KPI impact (IT availability) performance.
- Responsible for designing and establishing the Policy, Process and Procedures for reporting process in conjunction with other Process Owners.
- Experience with Service Measurements, setting up performance KPIs per process and linking with IT Service Management objectives
- Ability to drive process teams to understand reporting situation, explores options and come to consensus on preferred solution
- Cascade targets and conduct user education sessions to IS department at various levels
- Good presentation skills and managing stakeholders with conflicting priorities
- Define and improve upon processes for gathering, storing, reporting, and sharing data and reporting/analytics on ITSM processes
- Support teams to structure data and analysis to analyze issues and identify improvement opportunities
- Accountable for the promotion and communication of standard analytical reports (service now). Train teams in the use of these systems, teaching them to prepare reports and properly utilise report data
- Manage Performance Analytics such as indicators, targets, breakdowns, and dashboards
- Create and distribute analytic reports ensuring required access controls
- Perform regular review of reports usage
- Manage requests related to creation of service scorecard, dashboards and widgets in service now
- Reduce complexity by automating ITSM process reports using analytical tool
- Ensure overall quality of scorecard and dashboard as per agreed definition
- Responsible for resolving any issues related to reports
- Responsible for identifying improvement opportunities based on data insights
- Engage with business on key IT KPIs, conduct regular alignment sessions and address reporting and data quality issues
- Ability to work with vague requirements to build prototypes/sketches and go through multiple iterations before agreeing on a workable solution
- Ability to work with offshore reporting analysts
Required Experience & Skills
- Analytical acumen, attention to detail, good sense of visual representation
- Extensive experience in Service Now Performance Analytic Tool or equivalent hands on Business Intelligence reporting tool, Microsoft Power BI tool, etc.
- ITIL experience and certification
- Preferably Process/Operational excellence, Analytical background
- Experience in developing and implementing scorecard and dashboards using analytical tool
- Hands on experience on dealing with complex and poor quality of data
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore team
- Ability to understand complex report requirements and propose reporting solutions
- Service Management
- Business Intelligence Reporting Module
- Business, Data and Technical Analysis
- Quality Management
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task at a high level
- Strong analytical skills
- Expert in excel and able to write formulae/script to automate reports
An exciting and attractive career is offered in an ambitious and competitive international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year and a number of other attractive benefits.
The Maersk Group is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. The Maersk Group has embarked on a transformation journey, focusing on a long-term strategy to remain best in class in an industry that is increasingly volatile. At the very core of this strategy lies IT. We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation, increased forecasting capabilities and proactive handling of the market. We further aim to establish one global platform on which we effectively build systems that allow us to differentiate from our competitors in the market.
The Maersk Group is on the lookout for ambitious, accomplished and dedicated IT individuals who are interested in joining in its transformation journey.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139140