My client is looking for a Management Accountant to work supervise their accounts function, including the management and development of the Assistant Accountants, with responsibility for the preparation of monthly accounts across the organisation. This is a fast-paced, international business looking to strengthen their team as they continue to win new contracts through a stable growth plan.
This Nottinghamshire based business is a key part of the supply chain for some of the most well-known brands and retail outlets in the UK and internationally. The business has concrete plans to see expansion over the next three years both here in the UK and into new markets.
This role allows the successful candidate to utilise and develop their management accounting skills, as well as the opportunity to be responsible for the professional development of the Assistant Accountants if desired.
You will be tasked with:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Ensuring that the balance sheet reconciliations are performed
- Reporting to key brand managers
- Preparation and input of journals for management accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, EC sales lists and intrastats
- Expenses analysis and validation of expense claims
- Supervision of the Accounts Assistants workload
This Management Accountant position will suit a commercially minded professional with a strong ability and willingness to support their team and wider network within the business. To maximise success, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Proactive in developing and improving, to deliver against objectives
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
£35,000 - £40,000
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139106