Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO, Optimisation, Content etc)
Techniche are supporting a Global Technology Engineering organisation with appointing a Digital Marketing Specialist for SOE execution and optimisation across their digital channels.
The position will be based in Milton Keynes and will be supporting the business across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Asia) region.
The role will be focussed on SEO, Dynamic content campaigns, Web dynamic content, liaising with external agencies, working with IT & content management teams. Along with some potential paid media, lead generation analysis etc.
The role will be based in our clients recently refurbished and state of the art European HQ which is located in Milton Keynes.
As a global organisation our client offers a wide range of benefits including pension, bonus, death in service, health care (after a qualifying period) etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in either agency or client side
- Experience of working in a global corporate environment
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Web content personalisation tools (ideally Bound)
- Landing page builder tools (Ideally Asset Builder)
- Leadgen form builder tools (ideally ****************)
- Web design and UX awareness
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- CMS (ideally TeamSite)
- Web Analytics Tools: Google Analytics, Woopra
- Power BI
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
To support with the implementation of optimisation campaigns for website content, user journeys, landing pages and organic search to increase traffic, engagement and conversions across all EMEA websites.
- Supports SEO execution in the region to increase search visibility of all EMEA websites
- Manages all personalised website content campaigns across EMEA
- Builds campaign landing pages and executes enquiry generation strategies
- Analyses user journeys to optimise conversion rates
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Support the implementation of the SEO strategy, working with global stakeholders, external agencies and in-country teams.
- Implement, monitor and optimise personalised website content campaigns across all EMEA websites
- Create campaign landing pages to increase conversion rates and improve CPA of paid activities
- Run lead generation campaigns through the implementation and optimisation of gated content forms.
- Test, analyse and recommend page layout improvements to increase user engagement and conversions
- Support website content updating through our CMS when required.
- Champion the continuous optimisation web performance and SEO across EMEA
- Be the expert and EMEA go-to person in all of our optimisation and conversion digital tools. Work closely with our external agency to maximise capabilities of these tools.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960138955