Automatic Door Engineer / Automatic Door Service Engineer
Automatic Door Engineer.
Swindon, Basingstoke and Maidstone Area.
£40,000 (OTE), £26,000 - £29,000 basic salary.
Our client is a world leading multi national automatic door manufacturer. They're looking for an automatic door engineer based in the Swindon, Basingstoke and Maidstone area to join their ever expanding team of engineers. Benefits include 28 days holiday, life insurance, Ford transit van with heated seats. Good overtime and call out rates working a 1 in 4 rota. Pension, Laptop.
As an Automatic Door Engineer will you be responsible for:
- The maintenance and service of automatic swing doors, automatic sliding doors or automatic revolving doors.
- Fault finding.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Following EN16005 / BS7036 guideline standards.
In return an Automatic Door Service Engineer will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £26,000 - £29,000 basic salary. OTE £40,000+.
- World class training programme within the door industry.
- 28 days holiday inc bank hols.
- Entry into the company pensions scheme.
- Company van and all powered hand tools provided.
Realistic first year earnings of £40,000+.
If interested please click "Apply Now" and one of our team will be in contact.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139267