Mobile Regional Service Engineer - £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary (depending on experience) + O/T + Company Van + Fuel Card + Company Phone + Kit + Specialist Tools + Laptop + Tablet + Training + 22 days holidays
PERMANENT, MONDAY TO FRIDAY
SOUTH UK - LONDON - PORTSMOUTH
My client is a successful manufacturing company providing equipment/plant within the construction sector.
They are a prosperous and well-established organisation employing around 8,000 staff worldwide with a healthy turnover of around 150 billion pounds.
They provide and manufacture various plant such as; screeners, crushers, rollers and various machinery for road construction or repair as well as equipment for the mining sector also.
Due to their continued success, they are now seeking an experienced Mobile Regional Service Engineer to join their strong, dynamic and expanding business. You will be working in the field service division completing investigative / repair work in line with company procedures on all company and customer machines at sites designated by the service coordinators.
They are a successful leading company within the construction sector and are continually growing. There is excellent progression based on performance.
- You will be visiting different customers and responsible for fault diagnosis, maintenance and repairs on different plant equipment.
- Liaising daily with the service coordinators and on occasions directly with the client.
- Working at different locations carrying out service and maintenance on hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Responsible for mechanical and basic electrical repairs (24v operating systems).
- Complete all servicing, maintenance and repairs where required.
- Maintaining Planned Preventative Maintenance systems.
- Delivery of effective and efficient responses to all equipment breakdowns.
- Must have general Heavy Plant Maintenance experience.
- NVQ Level 2 in Engineering, Skilled Technician and/or have an engineering qualification.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic Systems, Can Bus Systems and 24V Operating Systems.
- CSCS card huge advantage.
- Willing to travel around the UK and have a full UK driving licence.
- To be hands on, driven, motivated, determined and have the ability to work using your own initiative.
- Excellent awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety.
- To be prepared to work in a busy industrial and challenging environment.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company, then please contact Michelle on ************ / ************ / ************************* who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139562