Accounts & Audit Senior / Manager
Are you an Accounts Senior looking to take the leap into a role with more responsibility? Or perhaps you are currently in an Accounts Manager role looking to move to a new firm? Whatever your reasons for reading this advert do not hesitate to call or apply today.
You will be joining a modern firm in Bridgend with clients all over South Wales, due to raid growth over the last 2 years they have an urgent need for an Accounts Senior / Manager to join their firm. You will already have experience with the following:
* Sole Trader and Partnership Accounts
* Corporate Accounts and Corporation Tax Returns
* Company Secretarial
* Business Taxation
* Personal Tax Returns, including involvement in some of the more complex returns including Capital Gains Tax, Foreign pages, Loss Relief claims etc.
* Bookkeeping and VAT
* Client base management and development by telephone, letter & email and face to face meetings
* New client set up work, potentially some cash flow and business plan work.
* Special works such as incorporation, tax planning and business support.
* HMRC enquiry works with the assistance of the Tax Director
Ideal candidate will have proven experience within accountancy practice and will be ACCA or ACA qualified or part qualified, if you are qualified by experience please do apply as my client would not rule out great people. Accountancy practice experience is absolutely essential and you will have been working as a Senior at the minimum. You will be joining a modern, forward thinking, friendly firm with excellent career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for information regarding other opportunities, please contact Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK4322
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960138841