Curriculum Leader of PE
Ofsted, June 2011: ‘This is an OUTSTANDING school.’
MPS/UPS plus Outer London Allowance
Required for September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly effective individual to join our successful PE department. PE is a popular choice at GCSE and the department has very successful track record of excellent results. We are seeking an individual with the drive and leadership to help take an already successful department to the next level.
In June 2017, Ruislip High School secured its best set of external examination results as 76% of students attained 9-4 grades in both English and Mathematics. In PE the results once again were excellent, with 95% of students achieving an A*-C grade.
The successful applicant will:
- be an excellent and ambitious classroom teacher;
- have a proven and demonstrable track record of success at GCSE and Key Stage 5;
- have at least three years successful GCSE teaching;
- have a good understanding of the current educational developments, especially those relating to classroom based practice;
- have the highest expectations of students;
- have an enthusiastic and positive approach within and beyond the classroom;
- have energy, stamina and a sense of humour.
Ruislip High School is an equal opportunities employer
An application form can be downloaded from the school’s website via the button below where all information about this post and the school can be obtained.
Closing Date: Monday 5th March 2018 at 10:00am
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure is required for all posts.