Trusts and Foundations Team Manager
Hours: full-time 35 hours a week
Salary: £42K-£45K based on experience
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 9am Friday 23 February
Download the job description and person specification by following the link to our website.
We are looking for an experienced and strategic trusts fundraiser to lead our trusts team and to join the wider major supporters team.
About the role
The role’s main purpose is to build on, further develop and lead the trusts and foundations strategy and team, making sure the strategy is in line with the organisational strategy. You will also manage a portfolio of major trust supporters (£20K+) and build additional new donors at this level.
You’ll work collaboratively across the organisation to ensure we are able to maximise trust and foundation fundraising opportunities.
You’ll be a great leader and team manager working with a highly experienced and effective team and also with your manager peers in the rest of the voluntary and statutory directorate.
- Significant experience of trust and foundations fundraising including developing strategies and budgets and managing own portfolio of high value donors
- Experience of researching, identifying, developing and packaging up projects
- Experience of working cross organisationally to pull together information that will then be used for applications or reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – tailoring these to suit different audiences
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and time pressures
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach – able to work on own, with close team and collaboratively across the whole organisation
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to persuade, influence and collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of team management
How to apply
To apply please submit:
- a concise, up-to-date CV
- a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the job description and person specification on our website.
- Please include where you’ve seen this role advertised
Email your completed application by 23 February 2018 to the email address on our website.
First interviews expected: 1 March, London
Second interviews expected: 6 March and London
Arthritis Care and Arthritis Research UK merged on 1 November 2017. We believe that together we can overcome the pain, isolation and fatigue of arthritis and have a greater positive impact on the lives of 10 million people across the UK who are currently living with the condition.
Our ambition is to invest in breakthrough treatments, change attitudes towards arthritis, reach many thousands more with the information and support they need, and influence the provision of services and more essential research into better treatments and cures.
Read more about our merged organisation, working for us and what we offer on our website.
Promoting Equality in the workplace.
Arthritis Research is a Registered Charity No: 207711 and in Scotland No. SC041156