Salary Scale £20,339-£21,842
35 hrs per week / 52 weeks per annum / 25 days holiday
Knights Academy is looking for a skilled individual to become part of the site team and take the facilities department at Knights Academy to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced premises officer to join our existing team commencing as soon as possble. Reporting directly to the Senior Site Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring site security
- General maintenance of the school buildings and outside areas
- Carrying out minor repairs and maintenance applying general DIY skills and using tools safely and appropriately where needed
- Attending to emergency call outs where required
- Opening/Closing of the premises
- Liaising with external maintenance contractors where required
- Manual labour such as moving furniture etc where needed
- On occasions to drive the Academy minibus
We will give you the tools to do the job and an environment where your talents can be nurtured and rewarded.
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Knights Academy is a vibrant school community with a relentless focus on high expectations and aspirations. We are a 3-18 school in one of England’s leading hard Federations, with a commitment to recruit talented individuals who share our vision to be the provider of exceptional education for all our children.
If you are an ambitious person who enjoy variety, work collaboratively and would like to make a real difference in the life of young people of Lewisham then we want to hear from you. For more information about the role, call Kareem Ibrahim on 02084619240.
To apply please complete the application form and supporting documents found on our website via the button below.
Closing Date: 22nd February 2018 - 12:00pm
Interview Date: TBC