Head of Media
By supporting children and support each other.
Head of Media
37 hours per week
£53,333 per annum (Inclusive of Inner London Weighting)
How we work:
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed and does what works for children in the UK. Every year, our team changes the lives of 370,000 children, young people and families.
Working with disadvantaged children, young people and families is a vital part of our work. As the Head of Media your job will be to guide the media team in highlighting the work of Action for Children.
How you’ll make a difference:
- By managing and planning News and PR activity across the organisation.
- By helping to deliver Action for Children’s media relations strategy.
- By co-ordinating innovative and creative media approaches to bring to life the work of Action for Children.
- By building relationships with journalists and editors to get our voice heard.
What you’ll need:
- Strong News and PR sense
- Experience of working in a busy press office or newsroom
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage a team
Closing date: 23 February 2018
Interviews will be - held week 5th March
How we reward you:
One role. Many rewards.
Find out about our benefit package on our website.
Action for Children exists to make children’s lives better: now, tomorrow and every day.
Committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity, we welcome applications that reflect the cultural diversity of the communities within which we work. Registered charity no. 1097940. Company no. 4764232. Charity registered in Scotland SC038092.