1st / 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Job Title: 1st / 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
1st / 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer needed with good troubleshooting and break fix skills. Must be able to set up Active Directory accounts and be able to create VMware templates and run CPU.
- Windows platforms
- Active Directory / MS Exchange
- PC component maintenance
- Printer maintenance
- A good understanding of customer service
- Good organisational skills
- To fulfill standard requests using documented processes and procedures.
- To manage incidents, requests and problems in line with current skills and abilities.
- Proactively keep colleagues informed throughout all stages of all processes by phone, email and any other computer communication channel deemed necessary.
- To maintain accurate records relating to incidents, requests, and any other aspect of IT service management
- To achieve agreed service outcomes and their personal appraisal targets.
- To work on the shift and/or rota as determined by their manager in a consistent manner.
A fantastic opportunity for a 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a great company with excellent opportunities to learn new skills and gain career progression.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139246