This is a great Marketing Manager opportunity to join an established specialist service provider and deliver a broad range of marketing activity.
Our client our a leading provider of Insurance services and consultancy based in London.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Global Marketing Director and is responsible for the following activity:
- To implement, in conjunction with regional managers and other key stakeholders, an international marketing approach, that supports business (and is closely aligned with regional sales) objectives
- Manage and coordinate marketing, promotion and communications activities including collateral development, exhibitions, conferences, PR etc
- Maintain the website and associated social media
- Create marketing presentations, reports etc
- Ensure all marketing activities adhere with the brand/visual identity guidelines
- Conduct desk based market intelligence activities
- Liaise with third party support agencies
- Attend and actively participate in the Group Marketing Forum
- Monitor industry best practices
- Manage events, book venues and order marketing materials
- Responsible for managing emails in the 'Marketing' mail box and proactively identifying the responses needed
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity.
The candidate that secures the Marketing Manager contract opportunity will be a great stakeholder manager and relationship builder but be happy to deliver marketing campaigns in a standalone role. In addition to the following skills and attributes:
- A genuine understanding of the principles of marketing
- First hand experience of executing marketing techniques in a B2B environment
- Strong planning development and implementation skills
- Understanding of the latest digital marketing and social media techniques
- Confident managing and updating websites, intranet etc
- Knowledge and experience of using content management and web analytics tools
- Comfortable writing copy for a number of mediums
- Market insight knowledge and skills
- Able to manage and give direction to third party agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and planning ability
- Formal presentation skills
- Creative but with an eye for detail
- Results orientated
Competitive Salary, great benefits and an initial 6 month Fixed Term contract.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139603