Major Donor Manager
At Blind Veterans UK, we believe that no one who has served our country should have to battle blindness alone. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
We have an interesting opportunity for a resourceful and enthusiastic individual to help deliver an effective and systematic High value donor programme for Blind Veterans UK.
The post holder will be responsible for initiating, building and sustaining productive fundraising relationships with a range of new major donor prospects.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of personally securing gifts in excess of £50k
- Ability to apply a broad range of communication skills to influence, motivate and persuade a wide range of people to donate.
- Experience of recruiting new donor.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to deliver to a deadline under pressure within a context of competing demands.
- Exceptional development and delivery of donor stewardship programmes.
- Experience of producing written reports and proposals, delivering quantitative and qualitative information in both formal and informal styles.
In return we offer competitive conditions of service and a conducive environment to excel and develop.
For more information on about the role, please visit our website.
To apply, please send your up to date CV and Supporting Statement of not more than 500 words outlining how your Knowledge, Skills and Experience meet the Person Specification.
Closing Date: Sunday 25 February 2018 at 23:59hrs
Interview date: W/C Monday 5 March 2018
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a supporting statement will be considered
Should we receive a high volume of interest, we may close applications for this vacancy before the deadline so you are advised to express your interest as soon as possible.
Due to the high number of enquiries and applications we receive for our vacancies we don't acknowledge each one - if you haven't heard from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that we won't be inviting you for an interview. You are, of course, welcome to try again if a suitable post comes up. We are unable to provide feedback to candidates not shortlisted for interview.