Multi-skilled Engineer (Electrical)
We're currently seeking to recruit an excellent Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical) to work in a fast moving and highly reputable food manufacturing company that is leading the market from the front.
We're looking for the detective of maintenance, someone who has a keen eye for problem solving and someone who will look at every possible outcome and logically be able to find the solution.
The company has sites all over the UK and prides itself on producing some of the most well known snacks on our shelves. They are the only UK manufacturer of their chosen product and supply the larger supermarket chains.
We're interested in hearing from you if you having the following experience:
- Carry out planned maintenance activities as scheduled by the maintenance plans
- Carried out previous role as Multi-skilled Engineer
- Attend and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing modifications and ideas
- Provide a service that meets the agreed service levels, including minimising downtime and communicating effectively with relevant personnel.
- Train others so that they are able to carry out their expected work duties to the required standards
- Identify performance issues and implement appropriate and pragmatic solutions through the use of problem solving.
To be successful, you must have one of the following qualifications in the relevant discipline
- Post Apprenticeship, preferably in a high speed, high volume manufacuring environment
- A proven practitioner of preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement skills
- Must have proven ability in diagnostic fault finding under pressure of production
- Must have proven experience in PLC control systems, PLC fault finding experience
- Proven experience of working with AB power flex range and AC invertors
- Experience of Siemens S5 and S7 PLC systems
- Trained to 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
The Multi-Skilled Technician attracts a basic salary of between £30,000 - £35,000. The role is Continental Shifts, eight hours per shift with a six hour shift on a Saturday. There is also an option for a Monday - Friday role with a three week rotating shift of earlies (6am - 2pm), afternoons (2pm - 10pm) and nights (10pm - 6am)
This role will be a challenge, but if you are a Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical) that is looking for a well established and well known company within their field, then this role is definitely for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139378