Music Teacher: (2.5 days per week at Kentish Town CE)
(2 days per week at St. Mark’s CE)
Main Pay Scale (UPR considered for the right candidate)
We are looking for an experienced music teacher who is dynamic, positive, highly organised and who is able to lead the teaching and learning of music successfully within our two schools. This is a maternity cover – summer and autumn terms 2018.
In return we offer:
- happy, vibrant and committed school communities with children who want to learn;
- well-resourced music rooms in both schools;
- highly supportive colleagues and parents;
- both schools give music and the creative curriculum a high priority;
- the opportunity to be supported by Camden Music Service.
Visits to both schools are strongly encouraged. Please telephone to make an appointment and receive an application form.
Closing date: Friday 2nd March – 4pm
Interview dates: Tuesday 13th March - am