Product Marketing Manager
Showing the way in the exciting world of media research
Product Marketing Executive
We have an exciting vacancy available within our Product Marketing Team.
The Product Marketing Executive will be responsible for the successful implementation of product marketing programmes for all products within our Audience portfolio (Audiences measurement & TGI). You will work closely with other colleagues in the product team (in particular Product Managers), as well as those aligned to our regions, to ensure pricing, positioning and marketing activities are aligned for maximum impact. The Product Marketing Executive (Audience) will play a key role in the production of marketing collateral
Leading the way in the exciting world of media research, we provide the most accurate and comprehensive intelligence on media consumption, performance and value. At Kantar Media we power media choices. Our insight, expertise and best in class data and services help clients to measure, monitor and select the most effective media. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Create the product positioning and value proposition for our suite of media research tools and products.
- Supporting the development of marketing strategy for audience products (market intelligence, understanding of the buyer, positioning, messaging)
- Creation of product collateral (e.g. sales enablement materials, white papers, and other collateral) to support roll-out by local markets
- Prepare the deliverables required for a successful launch plan and subsequent product activation.
- Co-ordinating closely with the regional Marketing teams to ensure the effective launch of new products and services.
- Work on ad hoc projects on a global level as they emerge.
- Prior experience working on product positioning and messaging.
- Experience working to a budget and strategy.
- Project management experience.
- Able to tell a story with data.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator, with the ability to work effectively in an international and matrix environment.
- Enthusiasm, tenacity and a passion for the subject matter you will be working with.
- Experience doing a similar role in digital or for a technology company is desirable but not essential.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.