Senior SIAM Consultant - (IT Service Integration)
My client a world renown consultancy organisation is seeking an Senior SIAM Consultant for an initial 3 month contract with regular travel between York and Norwich.
Job requirements and responsibilities:
- Provide direction and guidance to cross-functional supplier and client teams
- Work with stakeholder groups to develop effective integration strategies and service deployment / transition plans and approaches.
- Lead and support other team members on specific work or process streams and understand the role of service management, ITIL processes, SLA management and contractual obligations when providing advice and solution input
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills, with ability to take ownership, gain consensus and drive closure in complex client environments
Skills and experience required:
- 10+ years IT Service Integration and Management experience
- Strong understanding and experience in development of commercial best practice SLAs and KPIs
- Demonstrate ability to work across diverse stakeholder groups, cross-functional teams and all levels of the organization to develop and deploy integrated service management strategies
- Financial Services experience is advantageous
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960139481