c£30,000.00 per annum (Band D)
Working in the Office Services Department, you will be responsible for ensuring the Reception Team provide and maintain a high quality, secure, professional customer service experience and front-of-house function.
You will have experience/knowledge/skills:
- To lead, manage and coach the Reception Team within ensuring a smooth running function.
- Responsible for providing guidance or service where possible to any visitor or guest of the HCPC.
- To design, implement and monitor processes, procedures and standards for activities which support and enhance the operation of the Reception Team and working with the Facilities Team to develop and enhance the overall Office Services Department operations.
- Demonstrated ability and understanding of monitoring and managing the performance of a team.
- Demonstrated ability and understanding of developing and improving processes within an operational service team.
- A high level of written and oral communication skills, including a proven ability to communicate professionally with all employees, suppliers, including members of the public and senior management.
For further information and to apply for this role, please visit the HCPC Vacancies page via the button below.
Reference Number: 002563
Closing Date: 9am, Friday 23 February 2018
Interview Date: Tuesday 13 March 2018
Please note the advert will automatically close at 9am. Any applications submitted at 9am or after, will not go through and your application will be cancelled. We advise applicants to therefore submit applications well ahead of the deadline.