PR & Communications Manager
One of the most recognised and an aspirational brand in the menswear luxury sector is looking for a PR & Communications Manager to work in their office in London.
About the Company...
The company is renowned for its fine cutting-edge, sophisticated designs, comfort, style and high quality. Its portfolio includes menswear swimwear and beach accessories. The brand has presence in more than 250 markets.
About the Role...
The successful candidate will take full ownership of the marketing plan, delivering and executing a clear PR strategy; special projects; advertising strategy and influencer program to drive awareness to the brand across all sales channels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop and manage an omni-channel marketing strategy and timeline.
- Ensure maximum product coverage and profile press.
- Building an influencer program and ensuring high attendance of key influencers to events.
- Developing a PR strategy to cover all platforms, ecommerce, retail and wholesale
- Pitch press features for the brand working closely with all press contacts on regular basis to ensure quality and quantity
- Arrange product placements whilst liaising with social media, ecommerce, retail and wholesale
- Devise and execute special projects and initiatives to drive awareness and elevate the brand
- Work alongside Digital Marketing Manager to develop social and digital strategy
- Budget management and reporting
- To have an excellent list of contacts, as bloggers, influencers and in the media
- Experience in menswear.
- Excellent management, communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 4 years of PR and Marketing experience
- Deep knowledge and experience in development and implementation of omni-channel strategy
- Experience in coordinating and organizing events and photoshoots
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Use reporting and analysis to asses impact of initiatives
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
Excellent salary + great benefits + chance to progress further in the company
ASAP. If this PR & Marketing Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV.