KS2 Teacher - Job Share
Start Date: Apr 2018
We are seeking to appoint a Year 3 teacher for terms 5 and 6 to work as a job share for 3 days a week.
Both NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
- imaginative and eager to bring learning alive?
- passionate about curriculum enrichment?
- a positive team player?
- motivated with high expectations?
- committed to achievement for all pupils?
You would be joining an aspirational school committed to providing all pupils with the best. Our children deserve nothing less.
You would be most welcome to make an informal visit to the school to meet our fantastic children and friendly, dedicated staff.
We can offer you:
- a welcoming, friendly and supportive school team, governing body and parents in a small school environment
- enthusiastic, motivated children who are eager to learn
- full induction and support
- commitment to on-going professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the children. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Closing Date: 02/03/2018 at 12:00
Interviews: w/b 5th March 2018
Information about the school
Holywell is a one form entry village primary school situated in the attractive location of Upchurch on the outskirts of Sittingbourne. We pride ourselves on knowing our children well and providing an environment in which they can flourish. Our Governors and Parents are extremely supportive and keen to be involved. Our children enjoy coming to school and are a delight to teach. We have high expectations within a supportive and positive community where every child really does matter. Holywell is a school that knows itself well and is on an exciting journey towards outstanding.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.