Building a better public realm
London (Gray’s Inn Road)
We are looking for someone with a desire to do fantastic work which has real impact for Government, the third sector and society; who has a real flair for quantitative research; is excited about the idea of becoming a communications research expert; who thrives on variety and challenge; and who wants to work with a great team.
Our communications team conducts a wide range of work, focussing primarily on communications evaluation, behavioural insight; and audience insight and much more. We help Government and our other clients to design communications that work,to engage with people on a range of complex and/or sensitive topics
At Kantar Public, we help universities, corporations and governments to make the right decisions and improve people’s lives. We create a better future through data, analytics and research. Using our behavioural insight and knowledge of best practice, we advise on elections, service design and public policy and communications.
Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Contributing to project set-up, questionnaire/design drafting, project management, data checking, contributing to analysis, drafting elements of reporting and presentations
- Client management and stakeholder liaison – with Government and third sector clients, but also partner agencies (PR, digital, advertising, media…)
- Juggling multiple projects at one time – proactively (with support) managing your own time and prioritising effectively
- Supporting efficient, profitable, high-quality project delivery – meeting deadlines, delivering to budget, and maintaining quality
- Developing, over time, an area of specialist expertise (behaviour change/client consultancy/methodological innovation/etc.)
- Participating in wider team activities – both with our quantitative communications team and with our wider government practice
- Has experience of conducting quantitative research with a curious mind and an ability to think analytically
- Have interest in gaining exposure to high-level decision making in Government and the third sector
- Relish the opportunity to contribute to a growing, innovative team which is both well established and always keen to improve and push the boundaries
- Are ambitious – wanting to be great at what you do – and excited by learning curves and being challenged
- Are willing to muck in – recognising that research offers big highs (presenting to Ministers; saving lives!) via day-to-day hard work (data checking, timetable management, etc)
- Care about quality and ‘getting it right’ - taking pride in doing great work
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.