Science Curriculum Leader with Key Stage Responsibility
Ofsted, June 2011: ‘This is an OUTSTANDING school.’
MPS/UPS plus Outer London Allowance
Required for September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly effective individual to join our flourishing science department. The sciences are an extremely popular choice at A Level and the department has a successful track record of students progressing to Oxbridge and Russell Group universities. The successful candidate will lead one of the departments within science and also take responsibility for one of the key stages. We are seeking an individual with the drive and leadership to help take an already successful department to the next level. The TLR is negotiable for a candidate with an outstanding skill set.
The successful applicant will:
- be an excellent and ambitious classroom teacher;
- have a proven and demonstrable track record of success at GCSE and A Level;
- have middle management experience in a science department;
- have a good understanding of the current educational developments, especially those relating to classroom based practice;
- have the highest expectations of students;
- have an enthusiastic and positive approach within and beyond the classroom;
- have energy, stamina and a sense of humour.
Ruislip High School is an equal opportunities employer
An application form can be downloaded from the school’s website via the button below where all information about this post and the school can be obtained.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd March 2018 at 10:00am
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure is required for all posts.