You will find that with this varied and exciting role, no two days will be the same. They are an ambitious practice, and this is reflected in their vision, they are very people centred and it is these foundations that the firm was built off. They believe in developing and nurturing talent, they offer the very best in training and have an award-winning mentoring scheme which demonstrates this well.
This stand-out top 40 firm with a brilliant reputation are offering this fantastic opportunity to join an interesting part of their company. They advise a range of clients from FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, and charities to wealthy individuals. It is a full-service law firm with a focus on major sectors including: chemicals and manufacturing; energy and natural resources; financial institutions; insurance; private wealth; real estate; retail and consumer goods; and transport and infrastructure.
The firm have an exciting role for a Charities Lawyer to join their busy team working from their flourishing City of London office.
The Charities team at this firm are one of the few nationally dedicated charities legal teams, they are ranked as leaders in this field, across the UK. The team acts for a diverse range of clients including service providers, grant makers, corporate foundations, religious orders, housing associations, professional societies, independent schools, academies, universities, social enterprises and more.
Their advice spans a wide range of issues from governance and constitutional issues, through to trustees' duties and responsibilities, mergers, strategic partnerships, fundraising, trading and Charity Commission regulatory issues.
It's the quality and commerciality of their service, their industry insight and the talent and passion of their people that engages their clients.
It also means that they keep their people engaged and excited about the opportunities for growth and development in the business - there is no doubt that it's an exciting place to be.
The firm employ just under 600 fee earners and around 130 Partners. There is a real route to progression here as they are a firm that prides itself on nurturing their employees and helping them grow and evolve with the firm.
You will be...
- You will be a Charities Lawyer with at least two years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
- You may currently be a strong private client solicitor looking to move into Charities work, the firm are open minded in this regard
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- First-class communication skills are essential
- The salary is market leading and negotiable depending on your level of experience
You will get…
- Fantastic benefits tailored to your wants and needs - you choose!
- A competitive salary
- The chance to work to the highest calibre in a collaborative collegiate environment
- A strong route to progression - the opportunity for Partnership is something that is always considered for the right people.
- VERY flexible position, opportunity to work from home, a real work/life balance!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Charities Lawyer to join the City of London office of this growing National firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.