FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Hydrologist for our Environmental client based in Glasgow. This is a permanent role with salary negotiable by experience up to £38,000, competitive benefits and flexible working. You will be offering advisory services to businesses in various sectors including renewables, energy networks, marine, commercial sectors. You will require to hold a current driving licence.
Responsibilities of the Senior Hydrologist position:-
- Project management and delivery of hydrology projects;
- Delivery of technical hydrological and river basin
- Hydrology and modelling advice for aspects of fluvial, coastal and pluvial flood risk, and river basin processes;
- Input into cross-disciplinary projects (e.g. ecology, impact assessment, engineering);
- Building client relationships while offering consultancy/advisory services
Skills and Experience required:-
- Hold an Honours degree or Master's in hydrology or relevant discipline;
- Consultancy experience in project management;
- Working experience in hydraulic modelling (1D & 2D hydraulic models);
- Hydrology support to EIA and environmental engineering projects;
- Be Chartered or willing to work towards
- Member of a recognised professional body;
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3219
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.