REESON Education are working with an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' School. The school is continuing to grow and in light of this, the school has a new vacancy for an experienced Literacy Co-ordinator who is motivated, creative and dynamic.
The support and opportunities afforded for career development are exceptional. The school is part of a trust and therefore has access to amazing resources.
What the school can offer you:
- Exceptional CPD and career progression opportunities
- TLR responsibility
- Teaching Assistant support in the class
- Inner London salary
- An enriched, creative curriculum
- Great public transport links
- Hard-working and supportive team
What the school is looking for:
- Literacy specialism is highly desirable but not essential
- Previous senior management experience will be welcomed
- Recent UK teaching experienced is a must
- Have relevant teaching qualifications
If you are looking for a new and challenging teaching post or would like to discuss other opportunities in different year groups or locations, please email your CV to Nurani @ Reeson Education for your opportunity to secure an interview.