Assurance Junior Pre-Sales Consultant
Assurance Junior Pre-Sales Consultant (London or Cheltenham)
This role will suit a personable and passionate junior consultant, with knowledge of penetration testing.
A capable consultant, eager to learn, you will act on behalf of the business to aid in the pre-sale stages of engagements, specifically assisting the sale, scoping and technical planning of engagements.
You will possess the ability to develop with the sales team over time and help to identify areas of individual technical weakness, as well as common problems across the whole team, and propose and action solutions.
Provide support to enable members of the sales team to gain technical independence and become less reliant on pre-sales support.
You will have a wide ranging skill set (in security assurance service area) and experience with security services.
Will possess good communication skills, an ability to parse and relay complex technical information between clients and internal departments.
Typically a year experience in technical consultancy.
- Attend daily client calls to help support Sales in the technical aspects of the scoping process
- Perform scoping for assurance projects where sales team require technical assistance
- Identify efficiencies at the scoping stage of multi-phase engagements to facilitate more competitive quotes and offer assistance to operations to aid in intelligent scheduling
- Work with sales team to improve technical quality and tailoring of proposals to reflect individual client requirements or concerns
- Work with Scheduling to help aid smarter delivery of client projects
- Responsible for managing and improving scoping within Context, working with operations and assigning projects where necessary to the best placed Consultant to perform scoping.
- Provide feedback from client requirements as input to service development or new service creation.
- Help develop and maintain internal tools for the purposes of supporting Pre-Sales and Sales activities.
Our clients look to us to provide solutions to their most complex information security challenges, in order to protect their most critical resources. Our clients trust us with this great responsibility because of the quality of our people; leaders in their field, inquisitive and capable of rising to the most complex of challenges.
Alongside our employees drive and determination to be the best at what they do is Context’s company ethos. We are passionate about developing our staff, through provision of continuous training and development opportunities. We also pride ourselves on our flexible and social working environment.
Location and Travel
The role is based at our London or Cheltenham office, but will require travel to client sites when needed.
Salary and package
A competitive salary and package aligned to market rates and including annual review.
Additionally, Context hosts a comprehensive bonus scheme and benefits including:
25 days annual leave, option to buy up to 5 extra days;
company pension scheme, contributory of up to 8%;
company share plan;
numerous voluntary benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Season Ticket Loan;
free eye tests and sabbatical options.
Employees also benefit from an individually tailored learning and development plan which can include financial support with tuition/exam fees and access to various conference opportunities.
Company ethos is paramount and so, in addition to these bonuses and benefits, Context offers a flexible working environment, regular social activities and various day to day extras such as free refreshments.