Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Location: Basildon, Essex
Type: Permanent Role (full or part -time available)
Salary: £14.28 PLUS paid breaks
Shifts: Days or Nights available
*WELCOME BONUS £1000*
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) looking for a new permanent position? If so we have the perfect role for you. MediTalent are currently looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse to join a lovely Nursing Home in Basildon.
The home provides accommodation, personal care and nursing care for up to 169 older people. Some people have dementia related needs and require palliative and end of life care. Experience working in this environment is therefore desirable but not essential. The service consists of four separate houses and benefits from a good CQC rating.
On offer is access to the very best learning and development with fantastic employee benefits packages, whilst working in a fantastic supportive team.
Detailed Job Description
- Assessing residents' health and wellbeing and delivering care to meet individual needs through detailed care plans
- Promoting best practice as a RGN
- Supervising a team of care assistants, managing shifts, detailed records and handovers
- Meds rounds and MAR sheets
Job Requirements for Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- NMC Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Care environment experience, ideally for older people
- Experience of leading a team and mentoring
- Dementia, Palliative and end of life experience desirable.