An excellent opportunity has arisen for an OpenRoads/InRoads Modeller to join a globally renowned engineering practice on an initial 8 month contract basis in Croydon. The selected candidate will be joining a well-established team to assist with the delivery of CAD designs for a high profile Rail project based in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a multi-billion pound project for a reputable consultancy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver detailed CAD designs to a high level of accuracy, following specified layering conventions and processes and CAD standards
- Supporting other team members to deliver models and drawings
- Maintenance of technical drawings using 2D (Microstation) and OpenRoads/ InRoads
- Liaison with other areas of the company as required
- Liaison with client CAD services team
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proficient with Microstation 2D and OpenRoads/ InRoads
- The successful candidate will be integrated into the delivery and success of the CAD function of the project
- It is essential that the candidate have previous CAD experience
- Ideally the candidate will have worked within a large and/or multi-disciplinary design engineering project thus appreciating the complexities involved
- Capable of quickly and accurately solving complex CAD problems
- Good reporting skills to a range of colleagues and senior managers
- Good level and style of communication is an essential part of the role as is an organised work manner
- A personal drive to successfully conclude project specifics
- Capable of working to a high degree of accuracy
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa experience.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on or email and quote 13668. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.