Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN)
Registered General Nurse (RGN or RMN), Gravesend, Kent
Salary: £39,613 (including paid breaks)
Shifts: Mixed (full or part-time days and nights available)
*WELCOME BONUS £1,000*
MediTalent are currently looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse to join a lovely Nursing Home in Gravesend.
You will be working at a residential care home providing nursing support and accommodation for up to 120 older people. The home is split in to 4 separate units each with their own food service area, communal, dining, medicine and staff rooms. The home also benefits from a good CQC rating.
The company offers fantastic career progression for the right candidate and unbeatable employee benefits.
Detailed Job Description
- Assessing residents' health and wellbeing and delivering care to meet individual needs through detailed care plans
- Promoting best practice as a RGN
- Supervising a team of care assistants, managing shifts, detailed records and handovers
- Meds rounds and MAR sheets
Job Requirements for Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- NMC Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Care environment experience, ideally for older people
- Experience of leading a team and mentoring