Sales and Customer Support Advisor
Sales and Customer Services Advisor
£18,500 - £22,000 + bonus
Monday to Friday, 08:45 to 17:00
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Customer Services Advisor.
Based at Head Office in Milton Keynes you will be the main point of contact for Customers and Dealers in our fast-paced offices. You will primarily provide Sales and Customer Service Support (including administration) for Scania Optimise Services.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Follow up enquiries and convert prospects into customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Offer clear and accurate advice on the portfolio of training products, following AIDA process.
- Administrate training, telematics and fuel efficiency products as required.
- Recommend courses and products to meet customer needs.
- Prepare written quotations and follow up in a timely manner.
- Process data as required using the most relevant system.
- Manage the customers booking from end to end including medicals, theory, practical and re-tests.
- Create journal entries and raise invoices as required.
- Book hotels, training venues and hire cars.
- Assist with customer queries via the telephone.
- Provide cover for holiday periods, training cover and periods of absence.
Key requirements for the role:
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of basic selling techniques and closing a sale.
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Packages, ideally Excel competent.
- Good numeracy and financial understanding.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Methodical with good organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Sales experience and customer service (desirable)
- Preferably an understanding of the HGV industry (desirable)
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, free packing, subsidised canteen, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**