Data Protection Officer, Bath, £65,000
A new Data Protection Officer role just become available for a finance client of ours based in Bath, not far from the train station. Given their line of work, this will be a key role not only with GDPR, but for the future as well. You will be seen as a credible and trusted advisor to the ensure the business fully understands all requirements.
What will you be doing?
- You will be monitoring the compliance with GDPR and other union or member state relevant
- Advise the processor/controller and employees when carrying out Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Cooperating with the supervisory authority and also internally within the organisation.
- Be the main point of contact for all data subjects.
- GDPR related policies are fully understood.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Expertise in National and European data protection laws and practices.
- Able to clearly advise on regulatory requirements
You will be working for a highly driven and ambitious organisation who always strive for excellence. They are a very close knit team who value their culture just as much as experience.
On offer is a salary package of up to £65,000 (doe) plus some fantastic benefits.