Job Title: Project/Operations Coordinator
Salary: £25K - £28K with additional bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm ( flexible hours may be considered for the right candidate)
We are an award winning full-service digital marketing agency that has design, development, marketing and telesales teams in-house. Our clients range from SMEs and start-ups to bigger corporates and public sector organisations.
We require an Operations Coordinator who is goal-oriented and self-motivated. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing multiple client projects making sure that we deliver on time, budget and with quality. You will also be performing a variety of administrative tasks, including scheduling internal team tasks, answering phones and managing client relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy office environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing are key. Those with experience in an office administration, operations or project management role would be best suited for this position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Managing Director in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget, timelines and quality is met.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Follow and keep on top of projects from start to finish, knowing where each project currently is on the timeline and ensure milestones are met on time.
- Aide the Web design and development team with any project queries- this includes booking in meetings, ensuring invoices are raised on time, ensuring all work is scheduled and risks/issues are prevented.
- Minimum of 1 year agency-side, or a proven track record in a similar role, we would consider transferable skills.
- Proven ability to run and deliver successful projects.
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Highly organized with an aptitude for problem solving
- Basic bookkeeping skills, Xero or similar accountancy platform
- Customer focused at all times
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Credit Control
- Solid computer skills, including email and Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Basic understanding of WordPress CMS (desirable)
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong English language skills, in both email and telephone
We provide you with the following:
- Training to Qualify as a PRINCE2 Foundation Project Manager
- Monthly Thai massage
- Quarterly teaming building events Go Ape, Gravity Force, Outdoor learning
- Free Fruit
- Great Vibrant office environment and a motivated team
- Gym/Yoga (after qualification period)
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.