Salary:£45,000 + £2,500 PRP
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
As the Home Manager you will oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the homes residents.
The successful candidate for this exciting role as Home Manager will have a proven track record within Home Management, hold a Registered Managers Award or be willing to work towards it and have a passion for achieving consistently high levels of care.
As the Home Manager you will:
- Ensure that all such services provided are in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements, for example, Care Quality Commission (CQC) and company policies
- Take responsibility for all aspects of operational care management and provide the necessary leadership to support changes in services as they develop
- Assist in the recruitment, appointment and deployment of staff
Requirements for the Care Home Manager:
- Previous management experience within a Care Home or similar setting
- Holds a Registered Managers Award or be will to work towards it
- Competent understanding of CQC and regulations with the ability to maintain a high standard of care and service within the home
- Excellent leadership and staff management skills
- Ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs such that you can provide an excellent care service
About our client:
The Recruitment Network are currently recruiting a Care Home Manager for our client; a renovated farmhouse which has been purpose built for dementia residents. The home is set in attractive landscaped gardens and some of the old features inside the house have been kept which date back to the 1600's when it was first built.