General Practice Manager | Top 20 Firm
A great opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts Manager to join a Top 20 Accountancy Practice.
- You will be managing a client portfolio and be a key contact for those clients, delivering on multiple assignments to agreed deadlines alongside the Partners.
- You will demonstrate the highest technical standards, but also communicate those ideas to clients in a clear, concise and actionable way with minimal input from a Partner. You will be trusted to manage projects fully and to budget.
- You will actively seek opportunities to contribute to the firm’s growth and management. You will take responsibility of your team, help in the development of junior staff. You will support the firm’s values and act as a role model for other members of the team.
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring that for each client all deadlines are met, the work is carried out within budget and the job is finalised to minimise partner review time.
- Approximate workload would be a mix of 70% Audit, 15% Accounts & 15% Tax.
- Take part in other ad-hoc exercises such as investigations, due diligence and other duties as required by clients or partners.
- Plan jobs and organises assignment to ensure the job is carried out in the most efficient way possible and that deadlines are met.
- Carry out all work, and ensures the work of staff is in line with the firm’s high standards.
- Provide clear instruction and constructive feedback to staff in a timely manner.
- Act as training manager and mentor to allocated trainees.
- Assist with motivation of all staff and takes an active role in managing issues informally, raises more serious matters with HR where appropriate.
- Produce training material and regularly presents training to trainees on a variety of topics.
- Assist with billing procedures and debt collection where appropriate and in liaison with client partner.
- Provide ideas and input to new innovations and improvements to help improve efficiency and productivity and better improve the quality of services we offer.
For more information on this General Practice Accounts Manager role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.