Electrical CAD Draughtsman
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a very well-established specialist manufacturer in the Sidcup area.
My client seeks a candidate to join the engineering team and will be required to create and modify electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Conversion of old drawings to new AutoCAD format drawings
- Generate and/or modify 3D models and 2D Drawings using AutoCAD
- Action drawing changes and modifications as requested
- Produce Bills of Materials
- Liaise with Quality and Manufacturing teams on any issues relating to drawings
- PLC Software testing, configuration, installation
- Assist with electrical approval projects such as UL, IEC 6.10.10
- Proficient in AutoCAD and equivalent CAD software packages
- High computer literacy skills
- Proven technical background
- Knowledge of LV/HV systems
- Up to date knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations
- Able to respond to instruction well with a visible can do attitude.
- Team player
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Personal drive and determination to achieve success.
- Confident and professional manner.
You will be working within a fast-paced, busy environment with an employer of choice who believes in longevity and promoting from within. Joining an established team that has great company benefits including an early finish on a Friday, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and life assurance policy.
Working hours between 8:30am - 5.30pm Monday - Thursday and Friday 8.30am - 3pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Interviews are available immediately as we are looking for the successful candidate to be in place ASAP. Please submit your CV in the first instance and if short-listed we will be in contact within 24 hours.