Robert Half has been engaged to recruit a Senior Auditor for an instantly recognisable top 10 firm in Birmingham.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional to join its Audit team. The successful candidate will work in a technically diverse and dynamic environment with a team of Financial Audit professionals responsible for auditing all aspects of the organisation's clients. The successful candidate will be involved in working with clients in the charity and education sector.
- Carrying out audit work on a range of clients in accordance with internal procedures and programmes
- Previous experience of working with clients in the charity and education sector
- To use resources to meet targets and maximise utilisation and recovery rates
- Responsible for handing back complete audit at the end of the client audit
- Qualifications (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) finalists will be considered
- Solid experience in practice
- Ideally worked within a top 20 firm
- Keen to add value to the organisation
Salary & Benefits
£35000 - £40000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement