Registered Nurse Nights (RGN / RMN)
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - NIGHTS
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Type: Permanent Role (full or part -time available)
Salary: Up to £35,293 PLUS paid breaks (d.o.e.)
*WELCOME BONUS £1000*
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) looking for a new permanent Night position? If so we have the perfect role for you. MediTalent are currently looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse to join a lovely Nursing Home in Winchester.
The home provides nursing dementia and residential dementia care for up to 56 people.
On offer is access to the very best learning and development with fantastic employee benefits packages, whilst working in a fantastic supportive team.
Detailed Job Description
- Assessing residents' health and wellbeing and delivering care to meet individual needs through detailed care plans
- Promoting best practice as a RGN
- Supervising a team of care assistants, managing shifts, detailed records and handovers
- Meds rounds and MAR sheets
Job Requirements for Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- NMC Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Care environment experience, ideally for older people
- Experience of leading a team and mentoring