Senior Internal Auditor
Our client is an FCA authorised and regulated Fortune 500 company that provides trade execution, clearing and advisory services focusing primarily on the commodities and foreign exchange sectors.
Reporting to the Audit Manager duties include;
- Perform Financial, Client Money, Internal Control, and Operational audits.
- Assist in the planning, execution and wrap-up of various audit projects.
- Review operational efficiencies and make recommendations for enhancements to the control environment as needed.
- Works with external auditors on the Internal Control and financial audit processes.
- Completes special projects at the direction of Internal Audit and Executive Management.
The preferred candidate for this role will offer 2-3 years’ relevant audit experience gained in a financial services environment. Previous experience of global payments, FX and commodity trading audit experience would be preferred but not essential. This individual should be degree educated and qualified or actively pursuing a professional accounting designation such as ACA, ACCA, CIA or CISA. The role will require the ability to work in a team environment, excellent analytical, organization and multitasking skills and a strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
Individuals will be expected to travel up to 25% of the time away from the London office.