I am proud to be working alongside a market leading Accountancy and Payroll provider based in the heart of Altrincham. Due to company progression our client is expanding there accounts department with an experienced Accounts Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that really value their staff, have one of the best working cultures around, a great starting salary, opportunity of a company bonus, study support, career progression and much more.
£16,000 - £17,000 plus annual bonus
Monday - Friday - Office Hours
- Fantastic company culture
- Big company events throughout the year
- Study support
- Annual company bonus
- Progression opportunities
- And much much more
The role - Accounts Assistant
- Working closely with contractors and fully understand the weekly management accounts
- Dealing with invoices and payments.
- You will be a key link in communicating HMRC deadlines regarding VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax.
- Preparing accounts
- Daily use of Excel
Skills you will need for the Accounts Assistant
- Either part AAT qualified or experience working within finance environment
- GCSE - English and Maths - A -C
- Excellent attention to detail
- Future aspirations for an accountancy based career