CRM Campaign Manager - IBM Campaign (Unica)
Have you had experience of campaign building, data selection, query building, responding and helping shape data briefs for outbound marketing campaigns, and worked with a market leading CRM tool like IBM Campaign Manager / Unica?
Do you have at reasonable understanding of SQL and its use in extracting and manipulating data?
Would you be interested in joining a substantial CRM team, working for what is a global business and one that's a clear leader in their field, whilst also promoting a fun and engaging product which consumers absolutely love?
Then read on, for what could be your next employer of choice!
With this appointment, the company is aiming to develop and deliver a completely new set of highly personalised CRM journeys for customers which are made up of both operational and promotional communications which support the achievement of five year targets to be realised.
A new opportunity has arisen working for a major UK retailer within their CRM data team who help to build and define highly targeted and personalised multi-channel CRM campaigns. You will be reporting to Group Manager and be part of a good-sized CRM function which works across multiple brands and international regions to pull together the selections, personalisation logic and supporting the execution of multi-channel campaigns.
This is a data oriented marketing role, and it is imperative you've had experience with IBM Campaign (previously Unica) and SQL to be successful, as well as ideally have some experience with broadcast tools too, but this last part isn't essential.
A marketers mindset is also important, since in this role you will be expected to be able to push back on data requests and work with the marketing function to ensure briefs are well defined, within the businesses capabilities to deliver to, and will provide optimum marketing ROI, achieving their commercial objectives.
In this role you will be dealing with the campaign targeting and selection process, working with propensity models (owned and developed by the analytics team) to identify appropriate clusters and customer groups to target for specific campaign activity, looking at personalisation logic and supporting the development of campaign templates, whilst also ensuring adherence to the contact strategy and dealing with deployment of the campaigns into channel.
This will be a busy position managing multiple projects and campaign workstreams at any time, so you will need to have good prioritisation skills and be able to deal with roadblocks when they arise and know how to unblock them to ensure your delivery of campaign data meet the appropriate deadlines.
It's also going to be important, because of the scale of the business, you're the sort of person who likes to get away from your computer to engage with the people you're taking briefs for. Managing their expectations and helping to shape and prioritise actions, pushing back where appropriate and giving guidance and advice on capabilities (i.e. whether what their asking for is realistically deliverable given the budget, time and complexity of the request), so solid stakeholder management, as well as communication skills will be critical.
If this is of interest, why not apply today for more information.
Role: CRM Campaign Manager - IBM Campaign (Unica)
Location: Luton area
Salary: £38,000 to £45,000 basic
Benefits: 10% bonus, pension, flex-bens.
- Must have experience of working with IBM Campaign tools (previously Unica) and have worked in a campaign data environment, as well as have some knowledge of SQL coding to interrogate the data warehouse to draw down data
- Must have experience in a campaign management, namely the data selection element, shaping the data brief working with marketing teams, preparing the data ready for campaign deployment (so the testing, ensuring targeting is robust and deliver the appropriate ROMI)
- Ideally you've also had some experience with campaign broadcast tools
- Good project management skills, able to work across a large and complex marketing function, managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring delivery of projects
- Good knowledge of marketing list data principals with a good understanding of why process management is important in a position like this
- An understanding of data quality checking in your selections and database marketing knowledge
- Good numerical background
- Experience of test and learn strategies appropriate to large scale direct marketing campaigns and working with relational databases
- Confident, outgoing with good communication skills
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please email your Word format CV in application to:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.