Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Interior Designer for our client based in Witham on permanent basis.
The role of the Interior Designer is to work hand in hand with the rest of the design team. Aiding the Head of Design from conceptual stage, through to drawing up schemes and specifying, whilst also working alongside the technical team by drawing up standard working drawing packs.
Through the daily tasks, show creativity through every project, be able to manage time and resource effectively. This role is very diverse and requires a high level of organisation, communication, multi-tasking and attention to detail. Self-motivated and keen to get involved in every aspect of assisting the Design team are key attributes for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities involve:
- Sourcing material/product samples
- Collecting research imagery
- Aiding the Technical team with working drawings
- Editing visuals/imagery
- Creating 3D models within SketchUp
- Keeping the sample library tidy and organised
- Ensure stages applicable to role on Workflow Stages document is followed at all times.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- 3DS Max (preferred).
- Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
- Deadline driven.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Salary £18,000 - £25,000
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.