Solution Architect OTT Video
OTT video Solutions Architect is required for one of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business working on exciting internet TV that's revolutionising the sector.
We are looking for hands on, demonstrable, experience of defining solutions architectures that deliver all platform aspects of an OTT IPTV video product offering.
Help us transform the way our European customers view content by making Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As a OTT Solution Architect you'll be responsible for the architecture of Europe's OTT Clients (Mobile, Connected TV's, Roku etc) its Content Management Systems (CMS) and their use of our international OTT platform and interfaces to various local systems in Europe.
Required skills and Experience:
- Previously held a Senior level OTT Architect role - ideally with some team management
-Hands on, demonstrable, experience of defining solutions architectures that deliver all platform aspects of an OTT IPTV product offering.
- Hands on, demonstrable experience of defining and delivering architectural solutions that support very high numbers of peak concurrent users, that are highly available, and highly resilient in the face of dependent component failures.
- Deep understanding and delivery experience of building web-oriented distributed systems architectures.
- Relevant OTT client development experience eg iOS, Android, Roku, Web/HTML.
- General understanding of wider technologies adopted by OTT solutions eg IP/TCP, ABR, Encoding etc
- Knowledge of machine learning & big data with a view on its application to customer journeys.
- Demonstrable track record in software engineering working within an Agile software delivery team.
- Demonstrable track record in a software and systems design and/or architectural capacity working in the Media industry delivering OTT and/or IPTV services.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be accountable for the definition of solution designs which balance the needs of the business with the evolution of the technical landscape by:
- Working with business leaders at an ideas stage to ensure they are aware of how technology can help them meet their business challenges;
- Creating and delivering innovative end-to-end solution designs for products that meet the requirements of the sponsor while maintaining the overall integrity of the Technology systems estate;
- Supporting the individual product streams in the maintenance and construction of their system roadmaps;
- Working with delivery teams assisting them in aligning to the overall solution architecture and adjusting the architecture as needed in the face of changes to requirements through to product launch;
- Working with delivery teams in developing solutions that are secure, highly responsive, scalable, highly available, and resilient in the face of failure of dependent components and systems;
- Ensuring solution designs align with prevailing Technology strategy, and the relevant technology and corporate policies (such as security, data management and retention, PCI, etc.).
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today