Shift Equipment Engineer
SHIFT EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
Very competitive salary with a generous shift allowance. Benefits include: contributory pension, private health, dental cover and on site gym
This position is a key member of the Engineering team, responsible for sustaining and troubleshooting of Semiconductor equipment on shift. Ultimately this role supports the site operations by ensuring availability of all manufacturing tools.
* Complete PM activities on defined equipment sets
* Carry out fault finding and troubleshooting activities on defined equipment sets
* Support equipment experiment/improvement actions and tool health improvement projects/activities.
* Support manufacturing shift by achieving all required equipment metrics
* Follow documented procedures for all equipment checks, PMS and OCAPs
* Interface with Tool Owners (equipment and process) to maximize tool performance
* Support Cost saving and cost efficient maintenance programs
* Preferred HNC/HND Engineering in an electromechanical discipline
* 3 years wafer fab experience.
* Ability to work flexible hours.
* Ability to work effectively in teams.
* Ability to support and listen to others.
* Detailed knowledge of wafer fab manufacturing equipment and systems
* Familiar with all modern manufacturing concepts such as; JIT, KANBAN, Zero Defects, SPC, TQM and TPM.
* Experienced in supporting continuous improvement activities and projects for assigned measurables.
* Highly motivated, results orientated customer service orientated and good communication skills.
EXPERIENCE ON FOLLOWING TOOLS FOR EQUIPMENT:
* Industry standard 150/200mm equipment tool sets - Applied Materials, Lam, Nikon, ASM, Akrion, Semitool, Siconnex, FXP, Novellus , WJ, Tel.
* Employee will be frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, and stoop kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Typing and Computer work with the ability to lift or move approximately 10 pounds.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.